Each family has a 20 hour commitment to be an Ambassador. Pace Brantley requires each family to contribute 20 Ambassador (volunteer) hours per school year. You can log time spent participating at events (in-person or remotely), off-campus at events, supporting Pace Brantley in the community, attending fundraising events, and the list goes on and on. We also allow you to solicit donations if you are unable to share your time with the school. Financial contributions or donations will be considered individually.
Remember, Ambassador Hours are part of your contract for enrollment. Ambassador Hours are a way for us to track the commitment and investment that each family makes to Pace Brantley throughout the school year. We would not be able to do what we do, each day, without the commitment of each family’s time and resources. Each family is part of our Pace Brantley Team
Suggested Ways to Earn Hours:
- Join us as a Pace Brantley Partner through a Family, Business, or Power Up Partnership
- Virtual Open House & Meet the Teacher
- Donating teacher “wish list” items, water or food for school events, items requested by staff members for events such as Field Day, Water Day or FLEX classes
- Donating during our One Blood blood drives, attending sporting events, the school play or donating necessary items for our annual play/theatre performance
- Donations and/or Attending annual fundraiser
- Volunteering as requested for school events
- Invite a representative from Pace to share at a local business, corporate event, and/or networking group about Pace Brantley
(Individual student classroom supply list items, SEP meetings, sponsorships and tickets to attend events are not items that can be used toward your Ambassador Hours. You may log your time at events but not the cost of attending the event.)
*$10.00 equates to 1 Ambassador Hour*
Please note that each family is responsible for keeping track of logged hours
You can save the link on your smart phone, bookmark it on your web browser, or access it each time you visit our website. Any adult family member that participates in events for Pace Brantley by supporting the school can log hours for your family contribution. Updates on Ambassador Hours will be sent home via email throughout the school year. Commitments that are not met, will be billed at the end of the school year.
Click here to download a copy of this information.
If you need assistance or have any questions regarding Ambassador Hours, please feel free to contact Michelle Wilson at email@example.com