Summer Programs at Pace Brantley
We will be opening up our Summer Programs from July 6th through 23rd, Monday through Thursday, 8:30am – 3pm.
- Registration must be completed and turned in by June 24th.
- Admittance to Summer Programs is first come, first serve; space is extremely limited. To secure your spot, a $200 non-refundable deposit is required by June 19th. This will be credited toward your summer program balance.
- Balances must be paid in full with Mrs. Shapiro by the first day of Summer Programs (July 6th).
- Families can receive a $100 discount for multiple students. Non-Pace siblings are not allowed at this time.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the main traffic loop. Drop-off begins at 8:20 am, no earlier. Pick-up for summer school is at 11:30am. Pick-up for summer camp from 2:45pm – 3pm. Plan to be on-time for both drop-off and pick-up
- Staff and students are required to wear a face mask to PBS every day. Temperatures will be checked daily at drop-off. A temperature reading above 100° will not allow a student to be permitted on campus. If a child begins to feel sick during the day, parents will be contacted immediately and asked to pick up their child. This is non-negotiable and is for the safety of all of our PBS family.
- Parents will be asked to sign a waiver of participation and health for their child.
We are looking forward to welcoming students back for an incredible summer program! Safety measures are in place as recommended by the CDC, FLDOH and FLDOE. All safety measures will be strictly adhered to in order to maintain the health of our PBS family.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility. If you have any questions please feel to reach out to us.
- Academic support in reading, writing, math, test prep, and more
- Suggested Summer Assignments will be incorporated
- July 6th – 23rd, Monday through Thursday, 8:30am-11:30am
- $475 for the three weeks of Summer School
- Limited to 20 students. Availability will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- July 6th – 23rd, Monday through Thursday (two options for times, see below)
- Camp Activities to include sports, science, art, gardening, and other interests
- $325 as an afternoon add-on to summer school, 12pm – 3pm
- $800 for a full day of camp, 8:30am – 3pm
- Limited to 10 campers, availability will be on a first come, first serve basis.
June Sessions with Ms. Colley are available virtually and by scheduled appointment face-to-face.
*Individual therapeutic support. ($35 for 30 min sessions).
- Social-emotional support (self regulation and Social Thinking concepts)
- Executive Function/Seeing My Time
- Sensory Processing support
*Small group support:
- Empowering Pace….the summer edition! would need at least 4 students. Tues/Thurs, 4 weeks. Time to be determined based on need. $200 per child.
- Handwriting Without Tears…. would need at least 2 students. Tues/Thurs, 4 weeks. Time tbd based on need. $200 per child.
- Empowering Pace at Home! (for parents). Would need 3 parents at least. 6 sessions during June. Time/days to be determined depending on need. $150 per parent. $50 for additional parent.
If you have any interest in any of these opportunities, please complete the interest survey below. This does not lock you into anything, rather gives me information so I can reach out to you and discuss your child’s needs further.