Pace Brantley's Summer Programs
Even though the school year is out, it does not mean that students’ learning needs to stop. Summer is an opportunity for our students to try new activities, learn new skills, and develop new interests, all in the safety and familiarity of the school they’ve come to love.
As always, we are offering our continuing Summer School programs for three weeks at the beginning of the summer, offering support in Reading, Writing, and Math, as well as test prep, 9th grade transition, and other resources.
Summer Camp Session I
Following Summer School, students can transition to campers, enjoying an enriching half day of camp activities.
Summer Camp Session II
Campers will enjoy a full, enriched day of activities, both inside and out that make the most of their summers. Campers partake in Arts & Crafts, Sports, Fun with Food, Scavenger Hunts, Science, water days, animal encounters, and much more! With two sessions, there is plenty of flexibility to fit your busy summer schedule.
- Summer Hours for Pace Brantley are Monday through Thursday, 8 am through 3 pm. We are closed Fridays, and the week of July 4th.
- The hours are Summer School, 8:30 – 11:30 am Monday through Thursday, June 10 – 27.
- Summer Camp Session 1 is 12 – 3pm, Monday through Thursday, June 10 – 27.
- Summer Camp Session 2 is 9am – 3pm, Monday through Thursday, July 8 – 25.
- Families can receive a multi-child discount of $100 for signing up siblings. Non-Pace siblings are, of course, welcome
- There are spots still open in Summer School and Camp, but filling up fast! Make sure to get your deposit in ASAP.