- Front Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- All classrooms are opened at 8:15 a.m.
- All students are expected to be in their first period before 8:30am.
- School begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:20 p.m. for Elementary students and at 3:30 p.m. for Middle and High School students.
- Wednesdays dismissal is at 2:20 p.m. for Elementary students and 2:30 p.m. for Middle and High School students.
- Students that carpool will be sent to the carpool dismissal area at 3:30 p.m. (2:30 p.m. on Wednesdays).
Before and After School Care:
Before school care is available beginning at 7:15 a.m. After school care is available until 5:30 p.m. If your child remains on campus 12 minutes past the regular dismissal time, they will be sent to after care and you will be charged the daily rate (if the child does not regularly attend after care). Accounts of children picked up after 5:30 p.m. will incur a late pick-up fee.
Pace Brantley School uses Educational Outfitters as our preferred uniform provider. All students must have at least one true royal blue polo shirt with the school emblem embroidered on it. Uniform shirts must be collard polo type shirts in either true royal blue or white with khaki or navy blue shorts, pants, or skorts. Navy blue shorts may only be worn with the white top.
Pace Brantley is a 1 to 1 iPad school. All students are required to have and bring to school a full-size iPad (not mini) that meets the following requirements:
- We ask that your child’s iPad be equipped to handle iOS 11 or 12. 4th Generations no longer update beyond 10.4
- Recommended models : iPad 5th or 6th Generation, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7
- 16 GB minimum
- Military style protective case
Student iPads are insured by the school through Worth Ave. Group. Parents are required to register their iPad with the school in order to qualify for insurance. We must have your Apple ID/password, Serial #, and model of iPad on file, but this information will remain private. Our insurance policy is updated quarterly, so new devices can be added at a later date. Any iPad that is uninsured will not be eligible for repair through the school. Students whose iPads are sent out for repair by the school will be given a Pace Brantley owned iPad for school use until their device is returned. Students that have uninsured iPads will not be eligible for a loaner iPad and the family will be responsible for providing a working device for the student.
For any and all questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a hurricane, Pace Brantley School will follow Seminole County Public Schools decision to close or remain open. In the event of a closure, information regarding when the school will reopen will be shared as soon as possible.
Pace Brantley School utilizes FACTS (formerly RenWeb) as our school information management system. FACTS allows parents to log in and update contact information, view their child’s schedule and grades, and contact teachers.
If you are unable to log in to ParentsWeb via FACTS, please contact your child’s guidance councelor (Amber Frost for Elementary and Middle School at email@example.com or Tara Halaychick for High School firstname.lastname@example.org).